[SAARC-general] Texas Parks OTA

Leslie Roblin leslie at gandlent.com
Mon Apr 3 21:07:38 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I would like to have a head count of members who will be participating
in Texas Parks On The Air.  Operating times are from 1400 UTC (0900L) on
Saturday April 15, to 0200 UTC (2100L) on
Sunday April 16, and from 1400 UTC (0900L) to 2000 UTC (1500L) on Sunday
April 16, 2023.

I also am requesting a showing of anyone who would like to cook food for
the group.  Need to check on any restrictions on how you can cook.

I plan to request only a primitive site.  All we need is a table and a
covering over the table, to keep the "rain" out of course.  If anyone
has other suggestions please let me know.

Les K7PTZ