[SAARC-general] Fw: RACES Region 8 Regional Officer After Action Report for TDEM Statewide Exercise Held September 23--25, 2022

King Walker king22walker at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:17:04 PDT 2022

________________________________
From: Dale Durham <daled43 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 10:46
To: Kevin Lemon <Kevin.Lemon at tdem.texas.gov>; Roy Walker <rwalke at swbell.net>
Subject: RACES Region 8 Regional Officer After Action Report for TDEM Statewide Exercise Held September 23--25, 2022

Gentlemen,

Enclosed for your information and possible use is the RACES Region 8 with Districts 8 and 9 included After Action Report.  A WTX Region-wide ARES report was submitted to you by our WTX Section Emergency Coordinator.

Those who participate did an excellent job of moving traffic.  I commend all who participated!

73,

dale
W5WI
RACES RRO-8