[SAARC-general] RACES/ARES Statewide Exercise Saturday 24 Sep

King Walker king22walker at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:44:33 PDT 2022

The statewide exercise is this weekend.  Your part as a local ham operator is to send information about the two (2) miles around your home.  I have deleted some of the information since we only have one water treatment plant and now, only one hospital.  At 1000 Saturday on 146.52 (we are pretending that the internet and phones/repeaters don't work) please send me (KC7LOX) the school names in your circle (2 miles).  Easy Yes?  Okay, thank you.
KC7LOX